VMS: An Online Management Systems for Volunteer Fire Departments
What is VMS?Volunteer Management System (VMS) is a web-based management system that allows your members to log in and manage their information from anywhere in the world.
Is it secure?You assign your members the security privileges they need to perform their jobs. Members see only what you want them to see. All our sites are encrypted to ensure secure communications.
What does VMS provide for your department?VMS provides you with the following:
- A secure online portal for every member of your department
- A contact list maintained by each of your members
- Recruit tracking, from initial interest through becoming a member
- Training class scheduling, providing rosters and calendars
- Duty shift scheduling
- Qualification and certification management
- Member-assigned asset tracking
- Capital asset maintenance tracking
- Participation hour tracking and reporting
Who uses it?
- Fairfax County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association (Fairfax County, VA)
- Lake Jackson Volunteer Fire Department (Prince William County, VA)
- Stonewall Jackson Volunteer Fire & Rescue Department (Prince William County, VA)
- Nokesville Volunteer Fire & Rescue Department (Prince William County, VA)
- Dumfries Triangle Volunteer Fire Department (Prince William County, VA)
- Buckhall Volunteer Fire Department (Prince William County, VA)
- Cherrydale Volunteer Fire Department (Arlington County, VA)
Similar SystemsWe've also developed similar systems for:
- Virginia Task Force 1
- Virginia Communications Cache
- International Association of Fire Chiefs
Click here to set up a demonstration of VMS.